Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cotton Candy Smells Like Great Memories

It never fails that every time I smell cotton candy it takes me back to when I was a kid doing somethng absolutely amazing.  It almost always involved a roller coaster or waterfall at some amusement park.  It is clearly one of the most amazing kid landmarks on the journey of life.

I'll admit cotton candy isn't the greatest for the teeth.  That shouldn't be too difficult to deal with.  It is great stuff for your kids because I guarantee it makes for an amazing time, a memory not soon forgotten and you don't even have to bite the stuff since just putting your tongue on it makes it melt in your mouth. Literally! How great is that?!!

No comments:

Parents blogs
Mommy & Family Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites